As a market leading company within the flooring industry F. Ball and Co. Ltd. offer excellent terms and conditions of employment, a friendly working atmosphere and good opportunities for career progression.
Summary of Position
position of Materials Analyst is to enhance our supply chain operations. You will work closely will colleagues in Inventory
Control, collecting and analysing supply chain data, recommending improvements
to enhance performance and reduce costs by coordinating with your colleagues to
implement these changes onto our systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting and analysing supply chain data for both Inventory Controller (Finished & Factored Goods) and Inventory Controller (Raw Materials & Packaging), identifying any problematic areas and suggesting improvements;
- Supporting both Inventory Controller(s) with their roles, assisting both parties over the year during holidays, sickness or absence;
- Recommending improvements to improve performance and reduce costs;
- Coordinating with colleagues to implement these changes;
- Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking or running out of stock;
- Liaise with all departments to ensure a clear line of communication is kept;
- Other duties that may be required within this role.
If you think you have the qualities we are looking for, please apply in writing enclosing your current CV to:
Mrs. Joy Walker
F. Ball and Co. Limited
Churnetside Business Park
Tel: 01538 361633
Closing Date for Applications
Friday 25 January 2019